Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good To Be Home

Boy is it good to be home! I am so thankful that I am able to come home for Christmas and that God kept me safe traveling home. I'll be home until January 6th and then gone for a couple months, but hopefully able to come back for Spring Break in March.

I absolutely love HBBC and am excited to get back to school and hanging out with my friends. Don't get me wrong; I am absolutely loving being home and not having to worry about homework, but I actually miss being there. It is a totally different atmosphere down there and I like that I have a schedule for my day; I never feel like I haven't done something productive. Anway, I love you guys and am enjoying spending time with you all.

I have posted pretty much all of my photos from Heartland on a website called Flickr. Please check them out by clicking on the link below. It is so much fun taking pictures for the yearbook, but more work than I thought :D!  http://www.flickr.com/photos/amber90/

Please be praying that I just step back and trust God to supply the money for the monthly payments for school next semester; I am a little worried about it, but I know deep down that God will supply if HBBC is where He wants me. Please also be praying that Amanda and I would get along with our roommates; we have hit some rough spots last semester and are looking for a smooth second semester. I am thankful for all of you who are and have been praying for me and Amanda. I love you guys!

No comments: