Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Almost Done!!!

All of us girls arrived here at College safetly and with no complications! The time I had with you all was too short, but I will see ya'll again in about a week and a half! You can tell that everyone here is anxious for the semester to end and for the break to begin. I am SO looking forward to being home and not having to worry about homework.

There really isn't anything new happening right now other than everyone's getting ready to attend the Christmas Banquet and looking forward to the Midnight Breakfast. We've also got finals next week that everyone is dreading; I know that they will be difficult. Please pray that I will study hard and do a good job!

Well, I miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon. Have a wonderful week guys!

No comments: